Saturday saw the latest leg of the new Wessex league tournament in Reading where a large number of the School of the Sword students took part. The Wessex League is a series of tournaments aimed at all HEMA practitioners that want to experience competition for the first time or to step up their game. It has the format of international HEMA competition while remaining accessible and friendly.
Members of the school performed well in competition, with us taking away a number of medals and continuing to be ranked a very solid first in the team competition.
- Fran Terminiello – Gold Ladies Longsword
- Maria Makarova – Gold Ladies Rapier & Dagger, Bronze Ladies Longsword
- Lizzie Wilson – Bronze Ladies Rapier & Dagger
- Stewart Hotston – Gold Open Rapier & Dagger
- Matthew Crane – Silver Open Rapier & Dagger
- Jay Maxwell – Bronze Open Rapier & Dagger
Congratulations to all the winners!